One of Ottawa’s leading entrepreneurs looks at several paradigm-shifting trends that could shake up the world – and particularly the world of business – as profoundly as the printing press did six…
Three of Ottawa’s most well-funded companies are ranked among Canada’s biggest IPO prospects, according to the 2020 edition of the Narwhal List
Second annual benefit dinner raises $34,000 for Ottawa-based, volunteer-run Freedom Dog Rescue
A relocation, demotion, layoff or pay cut are all circumstances that could give rise to a constructive dismissal, or resignation with severance pay.
- Ottawa digital agency Soshal is splitting up its operations between its marketing and technical sides, an effort the CEO says is meant to present a…
- SPONSOREDOttawa's Clariti Group honoured for its leadership and team development by international publication
- The Ottawa side will become the professional league's eighth team when the CPL's second season begins in April
BlackBerry Mobile says TCL Communication will no longer be making or selling BlackBerry-branded mobile devices
Progressively designed by HOK Ottawa, the federal government’s new co-working space at Place d'Orléans heralds a new way to work
- An overview of NCC’s Sustainable Development Strategy will be presented along with ongoing initiatives and current projects
- Join Harmony House for an evening of great food and entertainment at their annual Red & White Foodie Fundraiser in support of the women and children in the program.
- The search is on again for the next cohort of young business leaders making a difference and building companies in the National Capital Region.
- Despite a wave of new projects, local developers say they have no plans to scale back apartment construction in 2020 as demand for units continues to…
CANADA - WORLD
TD Bank lowered its posted five-year fixed mortgage rate on Tuesday to narrow the gap between the benchmark and the special rates it offers customers
Unemployment figures and a speech from the senior deputy governor of the Bank of Canada are on tap this week
Family business transition experts PulvermacherKennedy & Associates are living proof that transferring the torch thoughtfully and planfully can be more beneficial than simply passing it